Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love this drink, and its loaded with vitamin C as a bonus! This makes 2 large or 4 smaller glasses.
- 1 mango, peeled,stoned and chopped
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and as much pith removed as possible
- 1 peach, peeled,stoned and chopped
- 14 ounces low fat fromage frais or 10 ounces natural yoghurt or 7 ounces cold milk
- Purée all of the ingredients together in a liquidiser/blender until smooth, then chill.
For the 2 of us I made this as given in the recipe (using milk), though I did change the procedure a little ~ I peeled & chopped the mango the night before & froze it for use the next morning! That gave the smoothie a nice frosty chill right after making it for breakfast! The large, nicely ripe peach gave our tall-glass smoothies just enough sweetness! Definitely a make-again recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]
I used greek yogurt and all fresh fruit. It turned out great. I loved the grapefruit in it. This does make a lot of smoothie!
Yum Love the tang of the grapefruit and the sweetness of the peach and mango. I did use peach yogurt. Thanks.