1/1 Photo of Mango and Jalapeno Jelly
1 hr 5 mins
A taste of the tropics! Delicioso!
My Private Note
small j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 5 clean jelly jars while making the jelly.
- 2Combine all ingredients except the pectin in a large saucepan and boil for 30 minutes.
- 3Allow to cool for ten minutes.
- 4Stir in pectin and boil for 10 minutes or until jelled.
- 5To test, dip a metal spoon in at right angles to the surface of the jelly and lift it about 12 inches above the surface.
- 6While still at right angles, allow the drops to"sheet" off.
- 7If they do not come together and sheet off, continue boiling and test again.
- 8Remove the jelly from heat, skim, and allow it to cool.
- 9Carefully ladle into hot sterilized jars.
- 10Clean the outside of each jar around the top with a hot cloth dipped in boiling water.
- 11Seal with sterilized lids.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango and Jalapeno Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1361.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 346.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 342.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g