3 hrs 10 mins
Chef #457852 - bggio's Note:
A very tender and melt in your mouth way to do the back ribs. The recipe calls for fruit in the process and will then make a delicious sauce for dipping after.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large pork baby back rib racks
- 1 1/2 cups dark beer
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soya sauce
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1 large orange, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup favorite barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1combine all of the ingredients in a blender (except ribs or barbeque sauce) blend together until consistent.
- 2once blended cut ribs in half racks and place ribs in a large ziploc bag or roasting pan and cover the ribs with the marinade for 3 hours or overnight.
- 3pre heat oven at 250 degrees and bake ribs for 2 hours in the marinade.
- 4after 2 hours remove ribs and place marinade in a sauce pan on medium low heat to reduce by half (add bbq sauce at this point) stir regularly.
- 52 options at this point my favorite is to take the baked ribs and bbq them brushing the ribs with the reduced sauce.
- 6second option is to place the ribs back in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes brushing the ribs with the reduced sauce.
- 7serve them up and wow.
Browse Our Top Taste/Mood Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Taste/Mood Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango and Brown Sugar Pork Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 900.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
baby back rib racks