Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from Drinksmixer. I wanted a different mojito and I found this one :)
Make and share this Mandarin Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Absolut mandarin vodka
- 3 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 3 ounces Sprite (I used soda water)
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 mint leaves
- Add mint and lime wedge into Collins glass, then muddle.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add Sprite (or 7-up) and sweet and sour mix. Stir.
Boomie you got a winner here! I love my mojitos and this is a great variation. The orange flavor is subtle and I did use sprite for mine. Loved it! We enjoyed these as a reward after mowing the lawn today. DH even had two, and he is usually a rum and coke guy, so you know they were good.