Member #610488's Note:
This quick salad is from buffet at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml cantaloupe, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cucumber, peeled seeded and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 (453.59 g) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 1 large head butter lettuce, separated washed and patted dry
- 1 ripe banana, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 118.29 ml roasted salted cashews
- 59.14 ml packed mint leaf, thinly sliced
Sweet Chili-Lime Dressing
- 1Combine cantaloupe, cucumber, carrot and pineapple in large serving bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in jar with screwtop lid. Cover and shake until well blended; refrigerate.
- 3To serve, line 6 individual salad plates with equal amounts of lettuce.
- 4Add banana, cashews and mint to cantaloupe mixture.
- 5Shake dressing; pour 1/4 cupful over fruit mixture and toss gently to coat all pieces. Spoon 1 cup fruit salad into center of each lettuce-lined plate.
- 6Serve with additional dressing as desired. (Refrigerate any remaining dressing up to 1 week.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandalay Bay Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 488.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 32.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: