1/4 Photos of Manchego Chorizo Puffs
Delictiable pastries, light and flaky! Adapted from Canadian Living mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450f degrees.
- 2On flowered surface, unroll pastry. Roll out to approximately a 10 inch square, about 1/4 inch thick. Using a 3 inch round cutter, cut out 16 rounds, gathering and rerolling scraps as necessary.
- 3In a bowl , mix chorizo with cheese;
- 4place scant 1 tablespoon in centre of each round.
- 5Lightly brush edges with water; fold pastry over to create half moon shapes. Pinch edges to seal.
- 6Place on parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- 7In a small bowl, whisk together egg, 2 teaspoons water and paprika; brush on tops of puffs.
- 8Bake on centre rack of 450f degree oven, 10 to 12 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manchego Chorizo Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 205.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g