Delictiable pastries, light and flaky! Adapted from Canadian Living mag.
Make and share this Manchego Chorizo Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450f degrees.
- On flowered surface, unroll pastry. Roll out to approximately a 10 inch square, about 1/4 inch thick. Using a 3 inch round cutter, cut out 16 rounds, gathering and rerolling scraps as necessary.
- In a bowl , mix chorizo with cheese;
- place scant 1 tablespoon in centre of each round.
- Lightly brush edges with water; fold pastry over to create half moon shapes. Pinch edges to seal.
- Place on parchment paper-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, 2 teaspoons water and paprika; brush on tops of puffs.
- Bake on centre rack of 450f degree oven, 10 to 12 minutes until golden.