1/3 Photos of Man Pleasing Chicken
I found this recipe on Pinterest and had to try it. This is an easy dish with alot of flavor. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Mix together dijon mustard, maple syrup and rice wine vinegar.
- 3Place chicken in an oven proof baking dish and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper. Pour the mustard mixture over them, turning the thighs in the mixture so they are fully coated.
- 4Bake for 40 minutes or until the meat is cooked (155 degrees). Halfway through baste the chicken with the sauce.
- 5Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Then sprinkle with fresh rosemary. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Man Pleasing Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 141.6 mg
- Sodium 502.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar