Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My family doesn't really like the traditional fruitcake, but will eat this like crazy. The thing I like most about it is that it freezes really good. You can make it a month in advance, freeze, defrost and serve later. Cook time is actually chill time.
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) containerchopped candied fruit
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and milk until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients until well blened.
- Mixture will be very stiff.
- Pack into a Christmas mold, which has been sprayed with oil, or form into logs and wrap with wax paper.
- Cover and keep refrigerated.
- Remove from mold just before serving.
Im sorry I never gave a review on this,was redoing my cookbooks and saw I had made this,and it is listed as one of my favorites.It is easy-good-and just right-thanks for posting.