Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is so easy my mom always kept us kids busy making this while she prepered the reast of our holiday / or party platers they are always a big hit. i just say olives in the ingredience because it dosent matter if there black or green or stuffed what ever your in the mood for
- soften cream cheese.
- clean and cut the celery stalks in to thirds.
- dry and set aside.
- drain juice out of olives save about 1/2 the juice and set aside.
- chop or dice olives to a texture you would like.
- mix cream cheese olives and saved juice
- in a bowl until well blended.
- fill the celery stalks heapingly.
- arange the stuffed stalks on a plater and set in fridge at least 30 mins before serving.
- (f you decide to buy the prediced olives just use the whole can juice and all don't drain the juice).
I used black olives when I made this and they tasted good. I want to try the green olives next time. I only used 1 to 2 tablespoons of juice and it worked perfect. I think if you use 1/2 cup you'd have a watery mess. Made for PAC Fall 2006