1/2 Photos of Mama's Lasagna
1 hr 20 mins
This is my Mom's recipe. When she gave it to me I was shocked that it wasn't more complex. It's what I asked for on every birthday! It is very cheesy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 425.24 g can tomato sauce (or homemade sauce if you like)
- 29.58 ml tomato paste
- 453.59 g container cottage cheese or 425.24 g container ricotta cheese, if you like that better
- 1 egg, beaten
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh parsley
- lasagna noodle, uncooked
- 453.59 g package mozzarella cheese
- 1Brown ground beef in a frying pan.
- 2Add sauce and tomato paste.
- 3In a bowl mix cottage cheese with egg, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- 4Cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan with a little of the sauce.
- 5Layer the uncooked noodles, then cottage cheese mixture, then meat sauce, then slices of mozzarella. Do one more layer in the same order.
- 6Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes to an hour to make sure noodles are done.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama's Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.0 mg
- Sodium 626.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 21.1 g