Recipe by PamalaLauren
This is a creamy Spaghetti Pie that I created for my family. It serves 8 people so it's great for larger families.
Top Review by Noni Suzanne
I was somewhat skeptical about making this but did so anyway, and I have to say that I was pleasantly suprised! It was actually quite good and yes, I would make it again. I did add more marinara sauce than called for and was happy with the results. I'm looking forward to having leftovers as I'm sure this is one of those dishes that will be even better the next day. Thank you Pamala for sharing as we will be enjoying this one again and again!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese (any kind you like)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) containerof shredded romano cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) containerof shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- garlic seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat over to 350 degrees.
- Boil water and cook spaghetti as specified on package.
- Cook beef until done. (Season with Garlic Seasoning as preferred.).
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup mozzarella cheese, half of the Romano cheese, 3/4 of the Parmesan cheese, Ricotta cheese, and eggs. Mix together throughly. (Season with Garlic Seasoning as preferred.).
- Drain spaghetti and add to large mixing bowl.
- Mix spaghetti and cheese mixture throughly.
- Grease a large cooking pan and add spaghetti cheese mixture.
- Spread mixture to coat bottom.
- Spread ground beef on top of spaghetti mixture.
- Spread marinara sauce on top of spaghetti/beef mixture.
- Sprinkle additional mozzarella and Romano cheeses on top of mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to cool.
- Serve to your family sprinkled with left over Parmesan cheese!