1 hr 10 mins
Yummy, cheese, creamy, potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2In a big bowl, mix sour cream, 1/4 cup margarine, cream of chicken soup, onion and cheese together. Add hashbrowns and mix together completely.
- 3Pour mixture into a 10x13 inch pan and bake at 350 for 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4While that cooks, mix together crushed ritz crackers and 1/4 cup melted margarine.
- 5After 50 minutes of cooking, take the casserole out of oven and top with the ritz cracker/ butter topping, return to oven for 10 minutes or untill crackers brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mama Higgins Del Monico Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 399.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
low-fat Ritz crackers