1/2 Photos of Maltesers Muffins
If you like maltesers (malted milk balls to you Americans out there) you will love these muffins!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 225 g flour
- 4 (37 g) packets malted milk balls, 24 left whole,the rest crushed (Maltesers)
- 110 g golden caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium egg
- 142 ml sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 g unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
FOR THE CARMEL ICING
- 1Preheat the oven to 180*C (350*F).
- 2Lightly grease 2 X 12 hole mini muffin tins.
- 3Sift the flour into a large bowl.
- 4Add the crushed Maltesers, caster sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 5In a separate bowl, beat together the egg, sour cream, vanilla, butter and milk, then mix into the dry ingredients, just until combined.
- 6Divide among the tins and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes, then remove and cool on a rack.
- 8Meanwhile, beat all the icing ingredients until smooth.
- 9Ice each muffin, then decorate with a whole malteser.
- 10The kids will love these!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maltesers Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 102.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls