- 3 (15 ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 0.25 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 25 marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour sweet potatoes in a 10x6" (1 1/2 quart) baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, combine butter, orange juice, brown sugar, salt and spices.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 18-20 min.
- or until hot and marshmallows are lightly browned.