Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
As a vital accompaniment to Nasi Lemak (spicy).
Make and share this Malaysian Sambal Ikan Bilis(Anchovies in Hot Sauce) recipe from Food.com.
- Fry anchovies till crisp; set aside.
- Grind prawn paste with shallots,dried chillies. Slice Bombay onion into rings.
- Heat oil and fry the ground ingredients. Add in Bombay onion rings.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir occasionally till gravy thickens.
- Mix with anchovies and serve with steaming NASI LEMAK.