Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted for ZWT 6,another goldmine find.Malaysians serve this omelet in thin wedges.
- 2 cups mixed thinly sliced eggplants, green pepper and onion
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 green chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook 2 cups vegetables in 1 tablespoon oil until tender; reserve.
- Cook chopped onion, chiles and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil in 10-inch skillet until tender.
- Mix eggs, salt and pepper; pour into skillet.
- Cover and cook over low heat until eggs are set and light brown on bottom, about 8 minutes.
- Cut eggs into wedges; spoon reserved vegetable mixture over omelet.