Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
As long as I can remember, I had been eaten LEMPENG KELAPA since I was very young. My grandmother used to made this for breakfast. It doesn't cost so much and very filling. Eat it with curry or rendang.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Stir in milk, water and mix (like a pancake batter)
- Heat 1 tbs oil in nonstick frying pan.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and cook until golden.
- Served with leftover curries or rendang.