Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A lighter version of Swiss Chicken Supreme.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- lowfat swiss cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup crushed reduced-fat butter-flavored cracker (about 8 crackers)
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Place the chicken in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with minced onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Top each with a slice of cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and milk; pour over chicken. Toss the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and crumbs are golden.
made this exactly as stated and it was WONDERFUL! Hubby says it's a keeper!
This recipe is out of this world! My boys just love it, and it is super easy! It's best served over angel hair pasta. YUM
I was just going to post this. Got it from the Light & Tasy Dec/Jan 2006. A very tasty and easy recipe. What more could you want!!