Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
great for fast breakfasts
Top Review by Dinomomm
This is my "go-to" recipe to get my family off to a healthy start and out the door quickly on weekday mornings. No unpronounceable ingredients, no preservatives--just three ingredients--plus any extras you put in. Great recipe!
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dried fruit (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Assembly Directions:
- Mix various batches of several kinds of oatmeal.
- Freezing Directions:
- Store sealed mixture in freezer or pantry.
- Serving Directions:.
- To make one serving, scoop 1/2°C of the mixture in a bowl. Add 1°C water and microwave for 2-3 minutes. Stir and let stand for another minute.