These are easy to make, try different flavors of cream cheese and use cheddar cheese in place of the mozza! Servings are only estimated, it will depend on the size you shape the balls. These will freeze well for up to 2 weeks!
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese with mozzarella cheese until well blended.
- Add in the crumbled bacon, green onion and pinch Italian seasoning; mix to combine.
- Add in hot sauce to taste (if using).
- Shape the mixture into 40-50 balls (using about 2-3 teaspoons filling).
- Roll into the ground walnuts.
- Place on a plate/s.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill for 24 hours or freeze up to 2 weeks (defrost overnight in refrigerator before serving).
- Serve on a platter with a long coloured toothpick in the center of each ball.