1/5 Photos of Make-Ahead Mini Cheese-Bacon Balls
These are easy to make, try different flavors of cream cheese and use cheddar cheese in place of the mozza! Servings are only estimated, it will depend on the size you shape the balls. These will freeze well for up to 2 weeks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix together the cream cheese with mozzarella cheese until well blended.
- 2Add in the crumbled bacon, green onion and pinch Italian seasoning; mix to combine.
- 3Add in hot sauce to taste (if using).
- 4Shape the mixture into 40-50 balls (using about 2-3 teaspoons filling).
- 5Roll into the ground walnuts.
- 6Place on a plate/s.
- 7Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill for 24 hours or freeze up to 2 weeks (defrost overnight in refrigerator before serving).
- 8Serve on a platter with a long coloured toothpick in the center of each ball.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make-Ahead Mini Cheese-Bacon Balls
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 104.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: