Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From St. Wenceslaus Church cookbook - my friend Linda's recipe. Great to make ahead and have on hand when you need something quick for supper.
- 4 lbs ground beef
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add bread crumbs, onion, salt, worcestershire sauce and pepper and stir well.
- Add beef to mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 2 inch balls, about 6 dozen.
- Place in single layer in ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until nno longer pink; turn often.
- Remove from oven and drain grease.
- Cool completely.
- Place 2 dozen meatballs in gallon freezer bag.
- May be frozen up to 3 months.
What a great meatball recipe! Loved the flavor and texture. I used some for a pasta dish and the rest went into the freezer for later use. This recipe will make a repeat performance in this household over and over again. Thanks so much for sharing it, sklhczech!