From St. Wenceslaus Church cookbook - my friend Linda's recipe. Great to make ahead and have on hand when you need something quick for supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, beat eggs. Add bread crumbs, onion, salt, worcestershire sauce and pepper and stir well.
- 2Add beef to mixture and mix well.
- 3Shape into 2 inch balls, about 6 dozen.
- 4Place in single layer in ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan.
- 5Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or until nno longer pink; turn often.
- 6Remove from oven and drain grease.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Place 2 dozen meatballs in gallon freezer bag.
- 9May be frozen up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (2340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 140.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g