Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mai Tai - a tropical and fruity rum drink.
- 1 fluid ounce dark rum
- 1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- Fill a 12 ounce glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in rum and amaretto.
- Fill remainder of glass with half orange juice and half pineapple juice.
- Add a splash of grenadine for color.
Loved it!!! Perfect blend of flavors and so summery!
LOVED IT! These taste wonderful plus you don't have to have the odd-ball ingredients, thanks Juenessa for a definite keeper that I've already made several times just in the last two weeks :)
Very nice fruity drink. Completes my evening. I didn't have Dark rum so I used gold label rum. Thanks for posting Juenessa