My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (*)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers or 2 large orange bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
- 1Combine pork, sugar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic in medium bowl. Combine vegetables in another large bowl. Spray each bowl with 10 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original; toss to coat.
- 2Preheat 12-inch nonstick skillet and add vegetables. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove to serving platter; cover and keep warm. Preheat same skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork in batches, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until pork is done. To serve, top vegetables with pork.
- 3*Such as Tabasco.
- 4Nutrition Information per serving: Calories 200, Calories From Fat 60, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 25g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 180%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mahogany Pork and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 179.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original