Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (*)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large red bell peppers or 2 large orange bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 20 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original
- Combine pork, sugar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic in medium bowl. Combine vegetables in another large bowl. Spray each bowl with 10 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray Original; toss to coat.
- Preheat 12-inch nonstick skillet and add vegetables. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove to serving platter; cover and keep warm. Preheat same skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork in batches, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until pork is done. To serve, top vegetables with pork.
- *Such as Tabasco.
- Nutrition Information per serving: Calories 200, Calories From Fat 60, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 7g, Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g, Sugars 8g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 25g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 180%, Calcium 2%, Iron 10%.