Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband is not a big fan of fish so I am always trying creative ways to make fish. This is an easy fish recipe that he stamped with approval!
- 2 mahi mahi fillets
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ozark seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 4 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 chopped yellow zucchini
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette (to taste)
- 2 -3 tablespoons cheese (e.g., cow's, goat, or sheep's milk cheese)
- Marinate fish for 1 hr in lime juice, allspice, ozark seasoining, paprika, and italian seasoining. Bake fish for 10-15 min at 350 degrees or until done. Serve fish on bed of baby spinach with chopped zucchini, tomatoes, and sprinkles of cheese. Top with small amount of balsamic vingerette dressing. I tend to make my own dressing with olive oil and balsamic vinegarette but you can use store bought if that's easier.