Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 mahi mahi fillets
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 onion (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal (whole, coarse)
- Boil fish till flaky (about 15 minutes).
- Mix salt, egg, egg white, and onion.
- Flake fish and mix with egg mixture.
- Form into cakes.
- Dust cakes with corn meal.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve over creamy whole grain couscous or polenta.
Not good. My husband found it edible but I had to douse it with hot sauce to eat it so I wouldn't have to throw it away. I prepared as written but it was bland and unappetizing. Sorry.