- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 48 hershey's chocolate mint kisses, about
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each mint kiss, covering it completely.
- Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar.