Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 4 mins
- 3⁄4-1 cup cheese (any combination Blue, Brie, Cheddar, Gouda, Mozzarella, and Goat cheese)
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 12 water crackers or 12 saltine crackers
- Cut the rind and any blemishes off the cheeses, as needed.
- Crumble the soft cheeses and cut the harder cheeses into ¼ inch cubes.
- Add cheese to a small bowl; add in raisins, pumpkins seeds, honey, and pepper; stir to blend.
- Add lime juice gradually, to taste, up to 1 tablespoon maximum, mix well.
- Set aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour so flavors can meld.
- Preheat oven to 350°; mound cheese on the crackers and place them on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Heat in oven 3-4 minutes, until the cheese softens and almost begins to melt; serve at room temperature.