Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have made these with the graham cracker crumbs, and loved them, but these have a crispiness to them that is to die for! So sweet, cut into small bars!
- 1 1⁄2 cups kellogg's corn flake crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Measure KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs, sugar and margarine into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Mix thoroughly. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Sprinkle walnuts, chocolate morsels and coconut evenly over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake at 350° F about 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.