Recipe by Gianni Di Biasi
The first time I tried these, I knew I had to have the recipe. They are addicting, so be warned!
Top Review by Cloudtears
Absolutely spectacular! Super easy to throw together and the taste is DYNOmite. Only problem I had was getting the chocolate chips to set up after I took them out of the oven. The next morning they were still soft and sticky. Finally put the pan in the fridge and once they set up, I was able to cut them and put them away. Thanks Gianna, this is going to be a standby.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (any)
- 2 cups chocolate chips or 2 cups white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly in butter.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over graham crackers.
- Layer remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool in pan and cut into bars.