1/2 Photos of Madras Sweet Potatoes
Turd Mandale's Note:
Spiced sweet potatoes or yams, using madras curry powder or garam masala.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1chop sweet potatoes into 1 inch squares.
- 2steam in steamer basket over medium-low heat for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- 3place in bowl and mash with butter until almost smooth.
- 4add salt and curry powder. continue to mash until blended.
- 5add honey to sweeten to your liking.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Madras Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g