- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange extract
- 4 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 Farenheit.
- Butter or grease madelein tin or mini-muffin pan.
- Combine eggs and sugar and beat until pale in color.
- Stir in orange extract and butter.
- Fold in flour until mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Fill madelein tins or mini-muffin pans and bake until tops are golden and edges are crispy (about 8-10 minutes). Test doneness with a toothpick, just like baking a cake.
- Remove from oven when done and sprinkle with powdered sugar to taste.