Recipe by jenijean
This is a simple and EASY fudge, not to mention it tastes wonderful--and NO marshmallows!
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
This was my favorite time ever making fudge and not having it turn out all gritty. A complete success in my book. It is very sweet. My DH cannot have nuts, so I left them out. He loves it. Made and for US Regional Alphabet Tag.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar (white)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, milk, white and brown sugars in pan.
- Cook on medium heat until boiling.
- Boil EXACTLY 7 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Mix till there are no lumps and thick.
- Add nuts if you like.
- Pour into pan sprayed with Pam.
- Put in fridge for half hour, then cut.