Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy pasta sauce with 5 ingredients only: Panna (cream), Prezzemolo (parsley), Parmigiano (parmesan), Pomodoro (tomatoes) and Pepe (pepper).
- 2 -3 cups cream
- 1 bunch parsley
- 3 tablespoons grounded parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- Cook maccheroni, meanwhile boil up cream, reduce heat and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients, let it boil for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with maccheroni and some more grounded parmesan to taste.
If you are wanting a very quick pasta sauce using minimal ingredients, this isa great sauce to try. The nutmeg is a great touch.