Prep 4 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that uses refrigerated crescent rolls and is very easy and quick to make!! This only takes about 5 minutes and 4 ingredients to put together.
- 3 1⁄4 cups flaked coconut, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups of the coconut, into a well greased 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Combine the milk and almond extract and drizzle half of it over the coconut in the bottom of the pan.
- Open the crescent rolls and lay them flat, in a single layer over the coconut.
- Drizzle the rest of the milk mixture over the rolls and then sprinkle them with the rest of the coconut.
- Bake at 350*F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting and store in the refrigerator.
I was torn between 3 and 4 stars. The flavor was good, but the texture was weird. The coconut and milk on the bottom became a gooey mess, while the cresents and the top set up nicely. I was not able to get the bottom layer out of the pan attached to the cresent. I was going to give these as a thank you gift to my neighbors, but instead I think I will make a coconut, key lime, blueberry trifle with these. If I try these again, I will put everything on top of the cresent.