Recipe by Mille®
Simple, easy, inexpensive, delectable Scottish candy bars.
Top Review by reillyf
a terrible reciepe i do lots of baking, tray bakes and cooking and this recepie is the worst i have encountered it took more than 750 grams of icing sugar to get it even almost stiff and then dipping it into melted chocolate and then coconut, what a mess and completely unusable and unpalettable recepie. Truly awful if anyone has better ideas for this please post them.
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely shred or grate the coconut, and then toast it until brown it in the oven.
- With an electric mixer, beat the potato and then add the confectioners sugar; mix thoroughly.
- Add ¾ of the toasted coconut and mix thoroughly again.
- Shape into rectangles and coat with melted chocolate.
- While the chocolate is still in liquid form, sprinkle the remaining toasted coconut on top.
- Allow to cool thoroughly, cut into bars, and store in a tightly covered container at room temperature.