Recipe by MarieRynr
This is a German recipe that I got in a German magazine I bought last summer. Sylvie77 very thoughtfully translated it for me and I am posting it so that I know where it is. Have not made it yet, but plan to soon, it looks delicious!
Top Review by Maïté G.
The smell of this dish was very intense, so I was a little surprised that the taste wasn't that intense. We added some smoked ham and then it was great. I'm not sure if I will make it again, but I'm glad I've tried it.
- 300 g macaroni noodles
- 100 g shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100 g rocket (arugula)
- 300 g gorgonzola
- 60 g walnut halves
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1⁄4 liter milk
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni al dente
- Peel and finely chop the shallots and garlic.
- Wash and dry the rocket and tear up into slightly smaller pieces
- Cut the Gorgonzola into small cubes/chunks. Roughly chop the walnut halves.
- Fry the shallots in hot oil until clear.
- Add garlic, Gorgonzola, and milk.
- Allow to simmer until all the cheese has melted, whilst constantly stirring.
- Stir in the walnuts and rocket/arugula and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the macaroni.
- Mix into the sauce and garnish with viola blossoms.