Recipe by CabinKat
Ever have leftover stuffing, hot dogs, or mac & cheese? Don't know what to do with it? Here's a great solution to all ingredients or even just one. My kids love this stuff. And believe it or not, so do my parents. Easy to make, even from scratch.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 hot dogs, 1/4 inch slices on angle
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups Stove Top stuffing mix, chicken flavor (premixed with herbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed or use leftovers to equal at least 2 cups.
- In separate large pot, add peas, hot dogs, water, and butter. Bring to boil, then stir in stuffing.
- Mix and cover until stuffing is soft and fluffy.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in mac & cheese, mix well.
- Season to taste & serve.