Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A yummy, easy and quick casserole
- 7 1⁄4 ounces boxed macaroni and cheese mix
- 14 cups butter or 14 cups margarine
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 small chopped onion
- Prepare macaroni and cheese to directions.
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Drain off fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients with beef mixture and macaroni and cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole and top with more bacon bits.
- Bake, uncovered at 350°F for 25 minutes.
This was very good and vary easy. I did add some garlic, and a couple of dollups of sour cream. It added some zing and it was yum-o. Thanks.