Macaroni and Three Cheeseburger Enchilada Lasagna.
- cook Pasta until el dente in boiling salted water.
- Add onion to oil in skillet, cook till translucent, add ground chuck, when halfway cooked, add garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and ground pepper and finish browning, drain well.
- Pour enchilada sauce and V-8 in skillet you cooked meat in( give the dishwasher a break).
- in large pan, (maybe the one you cooked the pasta in, (see above), melt butter, when melted add flour and make roux. add milk, when thickened add Velveeta and American Cheeses and stir until completely melted, add to pasta and let it set for 10 minute to absorb flavors.
- grease large casserole dish, and pour about 1/4 inch of enchilada sauce mixture in dish. dip tortilla shell in sauce and place in bottom of dish. put 3 shells in bottom. ladle 1/3 Pasta and cheese on top of shells. ladle 1/3 Meat mixture on top of pasta. continue until all ingredients are used. pour remaining sauce on top. sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Bake in 350 oven for 30 minute or until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.