1/2 Photos of Macaroni and Cheese
This is a delicious macaroni and cheese! Recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker's New Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- 3While macaroni is cooking, melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over low heat.
- 4Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly and remove from heat.
- 6Stir in milk.
- 7Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 8Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 9Stir in cheese.
- 10Cook, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted.
- 11Drain macaroni.
- 12Gently stir macaroni into cheese sauce.
- 13Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- 14Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 539.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.2 g