Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are very tasty and easy to make.
- 375 g minced chicken
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons fresh coriander, chopped
- Blend (or process) chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, apricots, nuts, sauce and the chopped coriander.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Place balls in steamer, cover and cook over boiling water for about 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool and refrigerate.