Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great mix of nuts and chocolate.
Make and share this Macadamia and White Chocolate Biccies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and caster sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in vanilla.
- Sift flour and baking powder, stir into creamed mixture along with chocolate and nuts.
- Take heaped teaspoons of mixture and roll into balls.
- Place on greased oven tray, allowing room for spreading.
- Flatten slightly with a floured fork.
- Bake at 180C degrees for approx 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on wire racks.
These cookies are so easy to make, and they taste fantastic. They disappeared very quickly.
Lovely, I love nuts n chocolate - u put me on the seventh heaven!