for the love of veggies's Note:
This recipe takes about as long as it takes to boil water and cook pasta. Lower fat than boxed mac and cheese and no preservatives! Complimented with nutritional yeast for a B-vitamin boost!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain pasta, but do not rinse. Return pasta to pot.
- 3Stir in nutritional yeast, soy milk, and shredded cheddar.
- 4Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Serve immediately.
- 7Suggestion: Mix in some cooked veggies, such as peas, carrots, or broccoli.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mac and Cheesy, Very Easy
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 113.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g