Recipe by for the love of veggies
This recipe takes about as long as it takes to boil water and cook pasta. Lower fat than boxed mac and cheese and no preservatives! Complimented with nutritional yeast for a B-vitamin boost!
- 1 cup small shell pasta
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup plain soymilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta, but do not rinse. Return pasta to pot.
- Stir in nutritional yeast, soy milk, and shredded cheddar.
- Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Suggestion: Mix in some cooked veggies, such as peas, carrots, or broccoli.