Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Delicious Mac and cheese casserole style.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 -6 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- Boil and drain pasta.
- Pour pasta in baking dish and add butter and toss pasta with butter.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour 1 cup shredded cheese and stir with pasta.
- Crack eggs in bowl and then add milk and salt and pepper. Whisk all together and then pour mixture over pasta.
- Cover top of pasta with the rest of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees until top is browned.