Recipe by CandyTX
I have no idea where this recipe originally comes from. Someone gave it to me and I keep meaning to make it!
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine whipped topping, condensed milk, sugar, vanilla, candy and salt in the canister of an ice cream maker, stir well.
- Insert paddle and fill with enough milk to reach 1 inch from the top of the canister (may be more or less than the 2 cups of milk).
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- NOTE: To freeze without a maker, use a 2 qt plastic container, fill with milk to 2 inches of top and freeze in freezer, stirring every 15 minutes until hard.