Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 min
Yum! Great for kids' parties.
- 3⁄4 cup M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 3⁄4 cup M&M's peanut chocolate candy
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- additional M&M's plain chocolate candy, for topping
- Line 9x9" baking pan with foil; brush w/oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Chop up M&M's; combine with oil in lg. microwave-proof bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 min or until chocolate is melted.
- Add rice cereal, toss to coat.
- Press 1/2 of mixture into bottom of pan, freeze 10 min .
- Spread ice cream over top, cover w/remaining mixture.
- Top with additional M&M's.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- 5 min before serving, remove foil and cut into 9 bars.