Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Forget commercially made muesli. This all natural, delicious recipe will knock your socks off and give your day a great start! Feel free to adjust quantities or ingredients as desired. Keep a container of it on the counter for quick, nutritious breakfasts on the run. From "The Greatest Ever Vegetarian Cookbook."
- 118.29 ml sunflower seeds
- 59.14 ml pumpkin seeds
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 295.73 ml wheat flakes
- 236.59 ml barley
- 236.59 ml raisins
- 236.59 ml chopped roasted hazelnuts
- 473.18 ml coarsely chopped dried apples
- 118.29 ml chopped dried apricot
- 78.07 ml shredded coconut
- Toast seeds in dry skillet over medium heat for 3 minuts until golden, tossing regularly to avoid burning.
- Mix toasted seeds with remaining ingredients and let cool.
- Stor in airtight container, and serve with milk or yogurt and sliced fresh fruit.