Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my favorite body butter ever, it's so rich and moisturizing and the benifits are endless. These are rough estimates of the amounts and feel free to experiment to find what combo you like best.
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa butter
- 1⁄4 cup shea butter
- 1⁄4 cup mango butter
- 2 tablespoons evening primrose oil
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil
- 1 tablespoon rosehip oil
- Melt all the butters over a double boiler until just melted.
- Take off the heat and stir in all of the oils.
- Let the mixture stand for a few minutes and then use an electic mixer and whip the mixture until fluffy and cool.
- You could also put all the ingredients in a jar and let it sit in the sun until melted.
- Put in pretty jars and use up with in about 6 months.