- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix butter, flour and 3/4 cup nuts.
- Press into a 9 x 13 inches glass baking dish.
- Bake 15 - 18 minute.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Mix milk and lemon pudding.
- Spread over cream cheese.
- Spread 1 cup cool whip over pudding layer and sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped nuts.