Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from Pillsbury. It is my husbands favorite! Its easy to add whatever you like to suit your tastes. It is also especially good reheated the next day, I like to make it a bit crispy. Enjoy!
- 453.59 g canpillsbury grands flakey biscuits
- 226.79 g can pizza sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slice pepperoni
- 118.29 ml sliced mushrooms
- parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces. Place in medium bowl.
- Add pizza sauce, 1 cup cheese and mushrooms. Toss to coat.
- Spoon mix into ungreased 9-inch square dish.
- Top with pepperoni, and rest of mozzarella. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake 22-28 minutes or golden & bubbly.
VERY GOOD, very easy recipe. I did cut my biscuits into smaller pieces and baked this in a 15 inch rectangular pan so that it would spread out more and the biscuits would be done. I added hamburger and black olives per my family's tastes. This is a great dish that the whole family loves. They cleaned the casserole dish!!!
This was amazing!! It was sooo easy and very tasty! I added a lb. of hamburger, more sauce and more cheese. It was great....Thanks!
We love this recipe! SO EASY! I used about 10 extra pepperoni slices in mine. I cut them up and stirred them into biscuit mixture before baking. I also would recommend baking in a 2 quart oblong baking dish. The square dish will make it harder to get the biscuits cooked because the mixture is kinda thick! Thanks for a great recipe :)